13 Aug 2013

Restart

I came onto this blog today hoping to make a good post to get back into blogging a little bit, I've been slacking terribly! Sincerest apologies, but I do really love writing on here just typing and getting all your thoughts out is such a therapeutic thing. But what I don't want to do is just post any random rubbish just to have made a post, so I'm going to work on actually making some decent posts, not just my ramblings (like this). I was wondering if anyone had any topic they wanted me to talk about at all? I'm thinking fashion things (review this issue of vogue and talk about coming up trends) or makeup (obsessed with eyeliner. I could talk about it for hours). Basically just let me know in the comments if there is anything you want me to discuss, whether it's just an opinion or advice, let me know.
Love you,
Em
x

No comments:

Post a Comment