1 Sept 2011

iPod Disaster!

I used the word disaster in the title, because I can't think of a more fitting word, but it wasn't exactly a life or death problem, just really, really, really annoying.

The one thing I love and always take with me when i go out, more so than my phone, is my iPod.
The other day when we were getting ready to leave for Amsterdam I had deleted a playlist off my iPod, but I thought when I synced it with Itunes, it would go back on their rather than deleting the one off Itunes! That was the playlist that i had all my music on my iPod on, and now it is gone! So basically I have about half the amount of music I should have on my iPod. Including a significant amount of my favorite songs!

Ahh well, I shall have an Ituning session when i get home and try and remember what I used to have on my iPod and put it back on there!

Wish me luck!

Em x

P.S. this picture has no real reference to this story what so ever, but i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment