13 Sept 2011

Fancy Dress

One of the main reasons i love Halloween is because it's fancy dress and basically any party i'll have I will try and make it fancy dress! I don't know why i love it so much i just do, i think its the creativity and artiness mixed in with fashion, it's brilliant!
My friends birthday party is coming up and she's having a circus theme, which i think will be great! She's going as the ring master which makes sense as it is her party! So i need to decide on my costume. It's actually quite hard to think of things to do with the circus which will still look nice, I'm thinking a lion tamer and have a stuffed animal lion with me, or lion tamer and my friend whose also going can go as the lion!
This is going to take some thinking about...

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment