3 Dec 2012

work work work

So i'm in a relatively bad mood today. It's just been such a stressful day and school in general is just getting hard. It's not that I can't do the work it's just there is so much to do all the time and I just agghh I NEED TO SLEEP.
I permanently want to go to bed and not do anything but I have so much work to do I can't do that. It probably didn't help that I went to centre parcs either as that was so amazing and it makes normal life just so much more depressing again.
At least it's Christmas soon which will be good but I love buying people presents and I don't have a job so can't really afford any. I'm starting to make some which is nice and therapeutic for me because it's drawing but it also means i'm doing that instead of the work I need to do for school!
Oh life.
Em
x

No comments:

Post a Comment