8 Dec 2012

Books. Books. Books.

I can't explain to you, how much I love reading. It is such an amazing thing, it's one of the only things that makes me completely forget everything else that is going on around me. I just get lost completely in the story. I obviously love films and music but they don't have the same escapism capabilities for me.
I'm currently reading The Named by Marianne Curley, it's not one of my favourites I wouldn't say but it's just really nice to read, It's the kind of book that I could read for hours and get lost in it but without actually being that emotionally attached to the characters. Which is a good thing, I normally end up getting attached to characters then one of them dies and i'm devastated. This is a far more mentally stable way to read for me!
Em
x

No comments:

Post a Comment