11 Nov 2011

Give it a splash!

At the moment I have been good to my skin and have been remembering to wash it every morning and night. Recently I have had more spots than I normally do which happens to every teenager! (except those annoying people who just NEVER get spots!) but when you have a spot one of the things you want to do the most is cover it up with make up! Well I know its hard to do, especially if you're going out a lot but try to not put make up on your spots, or if you do put on little, and make sure you wash it off as soon as you can. The best way to help your skin clear up is just be letting it breath! and piling on the concealer is just going to give you more spots!
So thus to conclude! As much as want to try not wear as much make up when your skins bad! It'll be worth it in the end.
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment