2 Nov 2012

Hello again

So I pretty much have completely ignored this blog in so long, I apologize my friends! I would say I've been busy and try and make excuses but yeah i just haven't been bothered, and once I get out of the habit of doing something I just don't do it for ever.
But here I am, once again! Rejoining you, hopefully there is someone still listening, if not I guess i'll just ramble to myself, which I am quite happy to do. What I thought i'd do today is reccomend random stuff, I haven't really decided what yet but let's see how it goes...

A song:
Alt-J- Breezeblocks,
They are relatively new, just won the mercury prize and this song is awesome, I don't really know if they're going to 'stand the test of time' yet, but there first album is awesome so have a listen if you haven't already, and if you have already well fucking listen again!

A book:
I don't really know what to put for this, I think i'm going to go with the Kite Runner as it is amazing, but to be honest i love I heart New York, it is terribly written, not exactly a literary classic but I love it so whatever.

A drink:
I'm running out of ideas here...a drink...an iced caramel macchiato (however you spell it) from Starbucks. Why not.

A film:
Into the Wild. Case closed.

A random other thing of no use what so ever:
Buy some crayons. I did the other day, surprisingly handy.

Well that's all from me,
Em
x

No comments:

Post a Comment