24 Sept 2013

Obsessed: Polyvore

You may have already noticed or are on the fabulous website yourself but the outfit collages on the right are from my page on Polyvore. It is a fashion based website drifting into art as well, (fashion is art anyway!) where you can put together outfits. I only joined it a few months ago but I am already addicted. Fashion I've always seen as one of the greatest ways to express yourself, it is a way of you putting on a different character everyday. My clothes reflect my feelings and they can change them also, there is no argument against the belief that if you think you look good you feel good. Basically this post is a recommendation for anyone with an interest in fashion or art to check the website out. Everyone on there is wonderful and it has a fantastic community feel about it, I haven't seen a negative comment once. Speaking of wonderful polyvore users the lovely 'jforjackie' is a fellow polyvore using blogger and you should all check her out. (her polyvore, her blog).
             One of the big positives of Polyvore for me is how it helps you find your own fashion sense, a lot of people change their opinions constantly and there's nothing wrong with that but I always find it satisfying to know what I like and polyvore just helps to make things clear in your mind and be like oh yeah that's my style.
I'm sure you can tell but yes I highly recommend it! If you do start using Polyvore make sure to  message me on there (link to my page) and i'll make sure to follow you.
Love,
Em
x

No comments:

Post a Comment