28 Sept 2010

'I'll have a double blended mocha frappucino, small, no cream'.....'please'.

So recently I have been experiencing the highs and lows of my personal Starbucks and caffeine addiction... it all started in food technology...
Last week or something around that time, our food tech teacher told us all that if we bring in our own tea bags, etc. we can use the kettles at the side of the room and make a drink at the beginning of the lesson. At this point in time I was still experiencing my caffeine high, and with my personal love for Starbucks I was abnormally pleased to be able to make a coffee in class. It was probably part of my sitting in Starbucks with my coffee and laptop writing for a fashion magazine fantasy, and so in food tech sure enough I made myself a coffee, but you must take into account i had a coffee the day before...and the day before...and the- well you get the idea. So I had my coffee did my work and for about 2 hours I was hyper. Then later on I started to get tired, and tired. then I had another coffee the next day and was even more tired afterwards (this would be the caffeine low part) so since that day (about 4 days ago) I have not had a coffee and if I have a Starbucks I have decaf. So to my fellow addicts I tell you there is hope!!

Oh and by the way if you don't know what Starbucks is you need to get out of the hole your living in and get yourself a frappucino!!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment